Penetration Tester Penetration Tester - Skills Required - Application Security, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, Software Development, ...
Penetration Tester Penetration Tester - Skills Required - Application Security, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, Software Development, Threat Modeling, Burp Suite / SQLMap / Metasploit, OCSP/OSCE/CEH/CISSP, Dynamic/Static Code Analysis, OWASP
If you are a Penetration Tester with experience, please read on!
Based in Seattle, WA with other offices in the US and abroad, we innovate cybersecurity with products and services which focus on securing web, mobile and desktop applications, IoT services, embedded/firmware, and more. We are backed by expert security practitioners and researchers who ensure our solutions reflect the current security landscape. Software runs the world and we help you secure it.
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
1. We are a close-knit team of Security Experts working with top clients like Disney, FedEx, and Microsoft.
2. Our company is well-grounded, financially stable, and puts a heavy emphasis on employee learning and career growth.
3. We take care of our employees with competitive compensation/benefits/perks/etc.
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Work closely with other application security engineers to perform reviews and tests on Web and Conventional applications as well as embedded, firmware, mobile and more
- Develop tools to aid penetration test automation and effectiveness
- Perform manual and automated techniques to assess risks and circumvent security mechanisms of devices and applications
- Create threat models that result in more secure application design
- Design and develop security testing scenarios
- Technical documentation to report security recommendations, test plans, etc.
- Review code for common security vulnerabilities
- 10 - 20% travel to client sites to conduct in-person security reviews, training, and assessments
**What You Need for this Position**
- 5+ years in technology
- BS Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least some professional coding experience in an object-oriented language (C/C++, Java, Python, .NET, etc.)
- Experience in the field of application security (desktop, web, mobile, embedded, firmware), as opposed to network security
- Knowledge of specific attack types and common security bug categories
- Ability to perform Dynamic and/or Static Code Analysis
Desired but not required:
- OSCP, OSCE, or a similar security certification
- Working knowledge of common security testing tools like Burp Suite, SQLMap, Metasploit, IDAPro, etc.
- Experience working for a security consulting company/firm
- Experience developing automated Pen-testing tools
- The ability to debug applications with complex security vulnerabilities
- Advanced training/knowledge in cryptography, blockchain, etc.
**What's In It for You**
- Competitive salary + Equity
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage including HMO/PPO/HSA options, dental, vision, and life coverage
- Generous 401k matching
- Take-as-you-need PTO & Flexible work hours
- Company sponsored learning & development - we even encourage additional time off to pursue personal research projects
- Free coffee, snacks, beverages, among other office treats
So, if you are a Penetration Tester with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.