Who We Are!
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Acce...
Who We Are!
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms' end-to-end Digital, Consulting, and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management, and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
• Minimum 5+ years of PEGA experience.
• Should have working knowledge on Activities, Flows ( Screen Flow, Tab Flow, Adding decision, sub flows & integration to Flow ), UIs rules, Harness, Sections, Portals, Local Action, Flow Action, Data Tranform, Correspondence, Rule Inspector, properties types, validation rules
• Should have working knowledge on Reports (Report-Definition, List and Summary View) and Dashboard.
• Must have knowledge on decision and declarative rules.
• Must have working on knowledge on at least one or two Pega OOTB integration (SOAP, MQ, SQL, File etc. )
• Must have knowledge on Agents.
• Must have knowledge on Email/ File listeners.
• Should have Operational knowledge on SMA ( System Management Administrator )
• Must know how to Execute / run DB Tracer and Clipboard.
• Must have working knowledge on Access Group, Class Group, Access Roles, Privileges, Setting up SLA, Worklist, Workbasket, Change in Access roles.
• Should have knowledge on Rule Availability Concepts.
•Should have knowledge on circumstancing/ specialization.
• Should have knowledge on Page List, Page Group, Value Group & Value list.
• Must have working knowledge on Rule Versioning, Rule Set.
• Must have working knowledge on Designer Studio.
• Should have knowledge on Pega Guiderails.
• Experience or knowledge in Pega 7.1 is preferable.
• Should have Good Communication Skills