Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for PEGA CSSA Developer - Charlotte, NC / Dallas,TX / Jersey city,NJ.
- 7+ years of application development with Agile Scrum experience and implementation experience.
- 5+ years of active leading Pega Systems application development/architecture on version 7.1+ frameworks.
- Senior developer and team lead within a Pega engineering team
- Pega certification CSSA (Certified Senior Systems Architect), CSA (Certified Systems Architect), and/or equivalent training/experience
- Experience in developing Business Process Management (BPM) applications for the financial industry
- Experience in designing and developing Business Rules Engine (BRE) and Business Process Management (BPM) applications using Pega PRPC frameworks
- Responsible for consistent Pega sprint cycle delivery; Implementation cycle includes Pega and non-Pega application installation, development, testing, and deployment
- Extensive knowledge in Design, Development, Migration, Deployment and Integration of PRPC and Java/J2EE based applications
- Development experience working in Agile Scrum environment, expert in JIRA and Confluence
- Emphasis on collaboration with various Pega development teams, Infrastructure planners, Architects, and Application Product Owner
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with the Product Owner to ensure that new functional and non-functional stories are properly groomed, and delivered with quality
- Demonstrated ability to lead and/or influence multiple teams of Pega developers to ensure adherence to SDLC process and documentation, quality and measurement of deliverables, and overall health of the team.
- Able to work under pressure, team member oriented, with strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication.
- provided by Dice