Syncsort is the global leader in Big Iron to Big Data software. After several years of company growth and global expansion, we now do busine...
Syncsort is the global leader in Big Iron to Big Data software. After several years of company growth and global expansion, we now do business in over 100 countries, with over 7,000 customers - including 84 of the Fortune 100. Our mission is to organize data everywhere, to keep the world working, helping customers solve for the present and prepare for the future. Our products optimize, assure, integrate, and advance data, so data-driven organizations can get more value from their business information. We know the Next Wave of new technologies is right around the corner, so we work hard to continuously help customers leverage cutting-edge technologies like streaming frameworks, hybrid cloud, machine learning, AI and blockchain. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative team.
Responsible for overseeing multiple semi-monthly pay groups, ensuring timely and accurate pay and expense processing. Monitors, confirms, and reports required metrics and manages Payroll team to achieve operational objectives.
- Prepare payroll processing and related activities
- Play key role in stabilizing current centralized payroll environment
- Manage daily workflow of payroll and expense processing to ensure that daily/weekly SLAs are within acceptable ranges
- Facilitate and drive process standardization, optimization, and consistent reporting and analysis of shared services activities
- Act as SSC point of contact for escalations and urgent matters related to Payroll
- Maintain, enforce and enhance processes, including streamlining and improving the quality of inputs to Shared Services processes
- Monitor and confirm financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors
- Liaison with Human Resources on issues related to employee payroll and benefits
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or other related field
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Resilient in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated change/project management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- UltiPro payroll experience preferred
- Netsuite and Coupa experience a plus