As a member of the corporate team, you?ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business ...
As a member of the corporate team, you?ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we?re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
- HealthcareConduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
- BalanceMaintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
- CollaborationDepartment learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- CompensationCompetitive salaries.
- Family SupportAdditional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional DevelopmentConduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at .
This position can be located in Atlanta, GA, Detroit, MI or Florham Park, NJ.?
Conduent is seeking an Order to Cash Practice Leader
in our Finance, Accounting and Procurement (FA&P)practice.? This role will help build a world-class Order to Cash (O2C) service offering led by digital solutions and technology innovation.? The candidate must have significant leadership experience in accounts receivable, order management and billing, collections and risk management.? This experience should span multiple industries and technology platforms in complex, global environments.? The candidate will be a ?forward-thinker? who will advance our capabilities and increase the value proposition for our clients.? This includes experience and thought leadership with emerging technologies and solutions in areas such as working capital optimization, collection management, workflow management, robotics / automation, analytics and Blockchain.? The candidate must have strong client-facing experience in a business process outsourcing role.Responsibilities to include:
- Leadership ? lead the vision of Conduent?s strategy and offering in accounts receivable, order management and billing, collections and risk management.
- Product Development ? research technologies, best practices and market demand to develop and maintain a product roadmap that supports and enhances end to end solutions to be sold to our FA&P clients and prospects.
- Thought Leadership Development ? write white papers, case studies and blogs.
- Sales Collateral Development ? work with Conduent sales leadership and marketing to write client-facing collateral.
- Solution Development / Proposal Development ? work directly with Conduent client partners, sales leadership and solution architects to present, solution and propose new business.
- Technology Requirements Development ? in conjunction with Operations develop technology requirements and configuration documentation while supporting Conduent IT during development, testing and pilots.
- Client Partner and Sales Training ? hold monthly sales training to educate and facilitate client interaction opportunities.
- Delivery Assurance ? ensure what is being sold as best practices are being delivered in our operations.
- Partnership ? solicit input from internal Conduent FA&P personnel and identify where synergies exist which increase the value proposition for our clients.
- Bachelor?s degree in accounting, finance, business or related degree.
- 10 years? experience in a client facing role as aconsultant or BPO service provider.
- 10 years? experience in accounts receivable, order management and billing, collections and risk management.
- 5 years? experience in product development with enabling technology solutions.
- Operating knowledge of various ERPs and Order to Cash technologies.
- Fortune Global 500 experience.
- Cross industry experience.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Industry experience in Telecom, High-Tech, Manufacturing, Energy, Banking and Retail
- Experience implementing leading-edge digital technologies
- Experience with Order to Cash tools such as Emagia, Get Paid, etc.
- Experience managing B2B collections
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form .
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location: Raleigh, NC, Dallas, TX or Detroit, MI
- Required Languages: English
- Additional Languages of interest: French, Spanish, Dutch, German