We are currently looking for an Oracle SCM Cloud Planning Consultant supporting one of the premiere global solution providers, who specializ...
We are currently looking for an Oracle SCM Cloud Planning Consultant supporting one of the premiere global solution providers, who specialized in Oracle Applications with a focus on Oracle Supply Chain Management, Oracle ERP, Oracle EPM, and Industry 4.0 (Internet of Things, Blockchain, and AI/ML).
This will be a REMOTE opportunity; C2C and W2 candidates are welcome to apply!
What will you be doing on this role?
- You will lead Oracle and Supply Chain Planning Cloud Applications implementations
- Captures and understands client's business requirements and specifies system, application, or process designs.
What do you need to be successful for this role?
- Lead experience in Oracle and Supply Chain Planning Cloud Applications implementations
- Experience in Planning Cloud
- Completed 2+ Oracle Cloud implementations
- 10 years of Oracle ERP Implementation Experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Capability to work independently, take the initiative with minimal supervision and participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening, and interpersonal skills
- Cloud Certifications in one or more Oracle SCM Applications
- Ability to adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- provided by Dice