Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for Oracle FSDF consultant having experience in financial services space. This role is based in Charlotte, NC
- Ability to understand & learn both functional systems and business process.
- Project Owner for Business Support Requests
- Facilitate meetings with both technical and business audiences, often across multiple functional departments.
- Designing and implementing data quality and data auditing processes in FSDF data model using ETL tools and Oracle Metadata Management system.
- Identifying business requirements, functional designs, prototyping, and testing, training, and supporting implementations.
- Knowledge and understanding of data governance challenges. Experience in management of metadata, data quality, and data stewardship.
- Strong communication skills to effectively work with Finance, Risk, Regulatory, and remote team members.
- Ability to Work with data providers to source data and perform data profiling and mapping.
- Creating data mapping documents to fulfil consumers' requirements.
- Investigating and remediating data issues.
- provided by Dice Oracle FSDF, FSDF