As a Platinum-level member of the Oracle Partner, Jade Global is looking for strong leaders like you to help our clients to deploy innovativ...
As a Platinum-level member of the Oracle Partner, Jade Global is looking for strong leaders like you to help our clients to deploy innovative world-class solutions. Today CFO, VP of Finance and controllers at our clients are more challenged than ever to determine the right solution and they want to work with a trusted partner who can understand and provide the level of expertise and experience to solve their problems be it in Oracle Cloud, On-Prem, or Hybrid offerings.
You will drive solution architecture, presales, industry solutions, and GTM excellence. The role will be a recognized industry expert in Oracle Financials for our clients, sales teams, and delivery consultants. Areas of responsibility are defined
Solution Offerings & Methodology Development:
- Identify, develop, maintain and market Practice service offerings and solution sets. Provide internal and external consulting, expertise, and advocacy of the offerings Manage Practice specific methodologies and operational assets.
- Define and develop Go-To-Market approach, collaterals, and customer presentations in collaboration with LOB Leader, Sales, and Marketing
- Build a strong demo capabilities and perform demos for the customers
- Develop capabilities in new and upcoming technology offerings like Blockchain, AI, and autonomous systems
- Prepare proposals to ensure alignment with our client's requirements, quality of content, and conformance with the methods and practices of our client.
- Develop and/or review Statements of Work and other contractual documents to ensure delivery excellence.
- Provide sales team support and leadership for solutions. Assist sales staff with solutions sales client interactions, and present capabilities to the client audience.
- Drive demand generation strategies for the practice with the help of sales and marketing teams
- Execute strategy and tactics necessary to meet or exceed LOB financial targets and key performance indicators (KPI)
- 50% Billable to the client projects and 50% in presales engagements
- Participate in annual business planning & budgeting for the Practice.
- Play solution architect and engagement manager roles in key projects
- Expert in Oracle Financials - Both in EBS and Cloud mise with solution architect experience of over 2 years
- 5+ Years working experience and hands-on knowledge in at least 6 of the Financial Modules in Oracle Cloud listed: General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Advanced Collections, Purchasing, iReceivables, Tax, and Financial Reporting
- Experience with Oracle EBS Financials and Cloud Financials Implementation both in the US and at least 2 international implementations
- Certified Implementation Specialist in Oracle Cloud Financials
- Overall 10+ years experience with at least 3 end to end Oracle Cloud Financials Implementations experience
- CPA Degree will be a big plus
- Oracle Cloud Certification and experience is a must
- provided by Dice