As a Platinum-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Jade Global is looking for strong leaders like you to help our clients to deploy i...
As a Platinum-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Jade Global is looking for strong leaders like you to help our clients to deploy innovative world class solutions. Today CFO and FP&A team at our clients are more challenged than ever to determine the right solution and they want to work with a trusted partner who can understand and provide the level of expertise and experience to solve their problems be it in Oracle Cloud, On Prem or Hybrid offerings.
This role will drive solution architecture, presales, industry eminence, and GTM excellence. . Areas of responsibility are defined below:
Solution Offerings & Methodology Development:
- Identify, develop, maintain and market Practice service offerings and solution sets. Provide internal and external consulting, expertise and advocacy of the offerings Manage Practice specific methodologies and operational assets.
- Define and develop Go-To-Market approach, collaterals and customer presentations in collaboration with LOB Leader, Sales, and Marketing
- Build strong demo capabilities and perform demos for the customers
- Develop capabilities in new and upcoming technology offerings like Blockchain, AI and autonomous systems
- Prepare and review proposals to ensure alignment with our client's requirements, quality of content, and conformance to methods and practices of our client.
- Develop and/or review Statements of Work and other contractual documents to ensure delivery excellence.
- Provide sales team support and leadership for solutions. Assist sales staff with solutions sales client interactions, and present capabilities to client audience.
- Drive demand generation strategies for the practice with the help of sales and marketing teams
- Execute strategy and tactics necessary to meet or exceed LOB financial targets and key performance indicators (KPI)
- 50% Billable to the client projects and 50% in presales engagements
- Participate in annual business planning & budgeting for the Practice.
- Play solution architect and engagement manager roles in key projects
- Expert in Oracle EPM - Both in Cloud and On Premise (Hyperion) with solution architect experience of over 2 years
- 5+ Years working experience and handson knowledge in at least 4 of the EPM Modules listed: Financial Planning, Workforce Planning, Financials Consolidations and Close, Account Reconciliaiton.
- Strong Oracle Cloud product knowledge of Oracle Planning & Budget Cloud Service (PBCS), Oracle Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud (FCCS) and Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud Service (ARCS)
- Experience with Hyperion and EPM Cloud (PBCS/EBCS) Implementation both in US and at least 2 international implementations
- Certified Implementation Speciaist in Oracle EPM Cloud
- FP&A Experience is a big plus
Please share your resumes at