Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron is looking to onboard Oracle Database Admin- Exadata Experience for one of a leading banking client in Charlotte- NC
- Software and firmware maintenance of the Oracle Database servers (OEM) in the Database machine including upgrades and patching
- Software and firmware maintenance of the Exadata storage servers in the Database machine including upgrades and patching
- Integration of Exadata monitoring and escalation into existing IT monitoring and actionable events solutions
- Provide and implement performance and tuning recommendations of all components in the Database machines
- Advise, provide guidance and develop Disaster Recovery strategies for these Database machines.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science and related
- Experience in OEM with Exadata activities like database lifecycle management, creation, upgrade, migration, patching, cloning, backup & recovery, alert monitoring, space & user management, resolving performance issues, database corruption.
You can reach out at for more details...
- provided by Dice Oracle, DBA, Database, SQL, Exadata