OptumRx, a UnitedHealth Group company, with over 28,000 employees globally, specializes in the delivery, clinical management and affordabili...
OptumRx, a UnitedHealth Group company, with over 28,000 employees globally, specializes in the delivery, clinical management and affordability of prescription medications and consumer health products. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, integrated services to promote optimal outcomes, superior savings and outstanding client and consumer experiences. We make healthier happen by creating smarter health care connections to help more than 65 million consumers nationwide realize improved care, lower costs and a better overall experience. Leveraging expertise, flexible technology and a network of over 67,000 community pharmacies, and the use of our own state-of-the-art specialty and home delivery pharmacies and fulfillment centers, we are driving value to those we serve through our transforming capabilities. This is a place like no other and where you'll do your life's best work.SM
As a SQL / Python / Tableau Report Consultant ( Network Pricing Consultant ), you will provide key technical and analytical support behind the network pricing and performance management for our client, the UHC C&S business. In this individual contributor role, you will help to generate data extracts for the team to use, using your Python and SQL skills. As you interact with cross-functional teams across OptumRx, you will help support models for generic pricing, monitor and prepare client performance reports, and run ad hoc analyses as necessary. We're looking for someone with reporting and analytical skills who is also a solid collaborator and communicator; someone who can convey complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand.
You will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provides analytic support and data extraction for pricing and reporting
- Prepares Tableau reporting
- Monitors client performance and develops reports
- Other duties and projects as assigned
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school graduate with 8+ years of reporting and/or pricing experience using SQL and/or Python
- 3+ years of experience in a report analyst, business analyst, or pricing analyst role
- Proficient using SQL and/or Python for data extraction and analysis
- Intermediate or better proficiency using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate with all levels within the organization, and work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak clearly and concisely, conveying complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand, as well as ability to understand and interpret complex information from others
- You will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's US Telecommuting Policy
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree
- SQL or Python certification
- Experience preparing and modifying Tableau workbooks (or other data visualization software)
- Experience within OptumRx (or another PBM) is a plus
As a Fortune 6 company with over 325,000 people all pulling in the same direction, we're used to setting the pace for change. Take a running start and join us so you can achieve more while doing your life's best work.SM
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
PBM, OptumRx, pharmacy, pharmaceutical, prescription, Medicare Part D, improvement, process, relations, value, consult*, SQL, SAS, R, Python, Artificial Intelligence, AI, Natural Language Processing, NLP, Blockchain, strategic, analytic*, healthcare, Tableau, data, reporting, pricing