About Galaxy Digital
Galaxy Digital is a diversified financial services firm dedicated to the digital asset, cryptocurrency and blockchain ...
About Galaxy Digital
Galaxy Digital is a diversified financial services firm dedicated to the digital asset, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology industry. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, Galaxy Digital is a publicly listed company on the TSX and operates five synergistic business lines: Trading (arbitrage, macro, market making/OTC), Asset Management (passive and active strategies, including venture capital), Principal Investing, Investment Banking Services (capital markets and M&A) and Mining (proprietary mining and mining finance). Galaxy Digital's CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of institutional veterans focused on this high-growth, technology-driven space. The company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Chicago, the Cayman Islands (registered office) and New Jersey.
About Blue Fire Capital
Blue Fire Capital is a leading crypto market maker across the global crypto exchanges and offers state of the art trading infrastructure and direct market access to trading venues worldwide. We develop and implement risk controlled, electronic and fundamental trading strategies that utilize a variety of quantitative techniques to trade in numerous markets.
Blue Fire Capital is actively looking for an experienced Options Trader with a successful track record, trading strategies in crypto currency. This individual will work closely with our Quantitative Traders, Researchers and Developers to research, design, deploy and monitor profitable trading strategies in digital assets. Blue Fire Capital is a leading crypto market maker across the global crypto exchanges and offers state of the art trading infrastructure and direct market access to trading venues in the United States and worldwide. We develop and implement risk controlled, electronic and fundamental trading strategies that utilize a variety of quantitative techniques to trade in numerous markets.
The ideal candidate is a results-driven, disciplined problem solver, and can adapt quickly to new technologies and new market conditions. They will have strong options and product knowledge, preferably as a market maker, excellent communication and presentation skills with an aptitude to thrive within a dynamic and fast-paced trading environment.
* Serve as an Options Trader at our rapidly growing Digital Assets desk.
* Trading and managing risk of options products within a technology-driven trading operation
* Research, design and test new automated trading strategies within the firm's research infrastructure. Develop and deploy profitable strategies.
* Provide guidance for new application features.
* Participate in weekly research meetings and discussions.
* Advanced Degree in quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Quantitative Finance, Engineering, Computer Science).
* 0-3 years of working experience in options trading with proven strategies and platforms.
* A strong background in data science and statistics (e.g., deep learning, machine learning, time-series analysis, pattern recognition, NLP).
* Proficient in performing data analysis in Python (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, statsmodels, matplotlib).
* Working knowledge of SQL and Linux OS.
* Experience developing automated trading strategies.
* C#/Python trading strategies developing.
* Knowledge of digital assets, DEFI, Blockchain technologies preferred.
* Available to cover weekend/overnight shifts.
* Ability to work remotely with the team onboarding/training during COVID-19 pandemic to protect employee's health and safety.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Galaxy Digital seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or pregnancy), sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking, arrest or conviction record, his or her sexual and other reproductive health decisions, or other protected status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.