Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired. What You'll Do
This key leadership role is expected to motivate, inspire and continually develop a highly talented regional sales team while driving product and service revenue growth across the business within GES (Data Center) Who You Are
General responsibilities include:
Who You'll Work With
- Continuously build and grow a dynamic, diverse team with clear development paths and goals.
- Establish a vision of strategic selling and business development across the Operation.
- Exhibit a passion for large customers within GES - maintain and enhance executive relationships.
- Drive revenue growth and market share for Cisco.
You will be expected to build strong business partnerships across the 'Connected Team' and drive a collaborative and innovative approach for business success.
You will have/must have:
· 5-10 years of experience as Regional Manager, Operations Director or Client Director.
· 5+ years senior management experience, ideal candidate should possess both sales and cross functional connected team leadership experience.
· Demonstrated track record successfully managing large revenue responsibility, risk, business complexity and profit/loss center.
· Ability to effectively manage large Global or Enterprise accounts - from opportunity development to closure.
· Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally.
· Adept at balancing intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goals.
· Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy - 'Face of Cisco' to the community and customer base.
· Strong leadership skills in coaching and developing a large sales organization - inclusive team builder.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade -- using communications to convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way and effectively translate vision to execution.
· Demonstrated ability to build and lead in a matrix-managed team culture.
Finally, this executive must have a level of business maturity, flexibility and the instincts to adapt to a high-energy, dynamic environment characterized by high growth expectations and a growth mindset culture. We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.