***CANDIDATES MUST BE A Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. AND HAVE A CURRENT SECRET...
***CANDIDATES MUST BE A Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. AND HAVE A CURRENT SECRET U.S. GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE AT A MINIMUM TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION***
What You'll Do:
This position serves as a Managed Services Operations Manager within US Public Sector. As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading and delivering Remote Managed Services and As-A-Service capabilities to Cisco's US Public Sector customers. Furthermore, you will be responsible for Service quality, customer satisfaction, contractual fulfillment, and creating opportunities for empowered people to deliver exceptional results and grow their careers. Strong leadership presence is expected where the ideal leader has a track record for placing equal emphasis on how results are produced and what the results yield in impact. Securing results in execution requires a strong commitment to customer success and ability to empower and coach.
Who You'll Work With:
The Cisco U. S. Public Sector Organization transforms how our customers protect our nation, serve our communities and educate the workforce of tomorrow. We connect people and technology. We innovate in all facets of our work, from customer satisfaction to operational excellence to mission success. Finally, we lead our customers by focusing on their needs, by owning their problems, by building relationships, by simplifying technology, and by delivering profound impact on their mission in the US and across the globe.
Who You Are:
- As a Managed Services Operations Manager, you will be responsible for customer delivery within our Managed Services environment.
- Has capacity & versatility in dealing with tactical issues to strategic planning efforts concurrently with parallel processing being a must
- Is passionate about people (mentoring, coaching, seeing who people are because you've gotten to know them)
- Able to make decisions quickly while empowering and enabling people and teams to do the same
- Lead in absence of organizational direction by influencing cross functionally thru forming relationships & coalitions for shared objectives
- Knows how to operationally manage a real-time delivery environment, including measures, metrics, and overall reporting for managing success
- Oversee daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and monitoring of services performance metrics
- Oversee incident and problem resolution within the managed service offer and the change management process within the managed service offer
- Measure relevant key performance indicators (e.g. SLAs, availability)
- Technical & Business certifications (e.g. ITIL, CISSP, PMP, CCIE)
- 5 years relevant Managed Service delivery experience (e.g. network, collaboration, etc.)
- Build and manage delivery teams for customer execution
- Energetic, attention to detail, analytical, works well under pressure
- Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills
- Must have a current secret clearance and be located in RTP, NC
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
dicesvs - provided by Dice