As an Operations Analyst for Jump's crypto business, you'll support a fast-paced crypto trading operation and work with developers, quants, ...
As an Operations Analyst for Jump's crypto business, you'll support a fast-paced crypto trading operation and work with developers, quants, and traders across a broad range of projects.
What you'll do:
* Work with internal stakeholders to manage day-to-day crypto operations including fund movements, transaction processing, and reconciliations.
* Assist traders with daily tasks including settlements, loan tracking, account opening, and position management.
* Help manage internal projects including onboarding new exchanges/trading counterparties, managing API connectivity, and preparing for new trading opportunities.
* Assist the sales team in the deal-making process by ensuring legal agreements are signed and tokens are delivered in a timely manner.
* Become an integral part of new business initiatives by helping track and accomplish complex projects.
* Assist with account management efforts by serving as an initial point of contact for Jump's trading counterparties.
* Other duties as assigned or needed.
Skills and qualifications you need:
* At least 1-3 years of experience in an operations, clearing, or project management role.
* Excellent organization and communication skills.
* Positive attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment.
* A passion for cryptocurrency and blockchains
* Strong understanding of cryptocurrency concepts such as wallets, blockchains, smart contracts, stablecoins and airdrops.
* Understating of back-office concepts such as reconciliations, settlements, data standardization and trade processing.
* Experience working with Microsoft Excel and SQL is a plus.
* Understanding of basic digital asset security principles is a plus.
* Experience in troubleshooting complex trade and settlement breaks is a plus.
* We are a remote-first team, but the ability to periodically travel to the Chicago area for training and team events is a plus.
* Reliable and predictable availability.