We are currently hiring an Onboarding Specialist to join our Customer Success team. The purpose of this role is to ensure a successful onboa...
We are currently hiring an Onboarding Specialist to join our Customer Success team. The purpose of this role is to ensure a successful onboarding for new clients as they transition to the Inxeption commerce platform. This is the most important phase of the customer lifecycle, and the Onboarding Specialist is responsible for establishing the solid foundation that drives customers' future successes. The role is a blend of customer-facing communication and focused project management tasks.
This is the ideal opportunity for motivated individuals who provide excellent customer service while maintaining an organized queue of internal tasks. Successful Onboarders have an obsession for accuracy, an inquisitive mind, a passion for helping others and a blend of technical and interpersonal skills. New hires will complete training program to develop extensive product knowledge, which is invaluable for future career opportunity at Inxeption.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The individual in this role provides exceptional customer experience from pre-sales to production. He or she manages multiple concurrent implementation projects including onboarding, discovery, migration, training, file validation, and monetization of services through opportunity management. The Customer Onboarding Specialist coordinates with sales, customer success, managed services, support, marketing, product development and engineering to ensure high quality customer experiences. This individual also conducts regularly scheduled meetings with all customer stakeholders. Some travel may be required with this role.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- A sense of curiosity and ability to challenge customers on their existing processes
- Strong ability to analyze data to address customer situations maximizing customer experience
- Master the product through onboarding program and continued learning.
- Gather, analyze and process client data during discovery sessions.
- Complete assigned tasks in an organized manner to ensure project deadlines.
- Proactive outreach to ensure customer success during their initial months post-live.
- Work in a team environment and partnered with a team of Success Managers.
- Provide timely response to customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing distinctive service in all interactions.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Utilize web conferencing to provide efficient face-to-face customer service.
- Utilize CRM resources to manage customer interaction and inquiries.
- Partner with Sales and Services teams to define ongoing best practices for onboarding tasks.
- Serve as an I brand ambassador to create promoters within industry.
- Represent Services department at offsite meetups with customers and prospects.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 2+ years in software implementation and project management. Familiarity with: SaaS, Subscription Management, Contract Management, Onboarding, Training/Enablement, Customer Services.
We're looking for people who have experience in driving real growth for B2B businesses online. The ideal candidate will be a true entrepreneur that knows how to develop businesses that generate sales and profits using online technology. We desire people who are highly self-driven and passionate about building a business. You will be working in a dynamic exciting environment with smart people who embrace fun and are serious about their work.
- 2+ years' experience in business development, digital marketing, or sales analytics
- Demonstratively self-driven; prior entrepreneurship experience heavily valued
- A wide range of B2B marketing strategy and execution experience across multiple growth channels (paid advertising, product marketing, email marketing, co-marketing, sales enablement, SEO, CRO, ABM, etc.)
- Experience with uncovering insights in qualitative and quantitative data and turning those insights into actionable plans to build revenue
- Experience developing partnerships with start-up companies
- Strong communication and adaptation skills
- Good mix of both business and technical background
- Extreme attention to detail
- An awesome attitude and desire to become a stronger marketer everyday
- B2B marketing skill (Paid, SEO, revenue attribution, SaaS metrics, Account Based Marketing)
- Experience building out and optimizing an entire B2B customer lifecycle (acquisition, activation, retention, referral, revenue, reorder)
- Exceptional communication skills, analytical skills, and an earnest approach to your work.
- Logistics experience
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We're on a mission to greatly reduce the hassle, risk, and cost of ramping up early-stage business growth through new technology.
- Optimize a scalable process for efficiently onboarding businesses using the Inxeption B2B eCommerce platform
- Serve as primary contact to our customers and be business coach to grow their revenue
- Manage new business onboarding and product setup
- Consult on product information, brand identity, copy creation, image sourcing, and pricing techniques
- Use the Inxeption tools to maximize Return on Ad Spend (ROAS), Product A/B testing, trends and analytics
- Managing third-part agency relationships, A/B testing roadmap, conversion rate optimization, landing page strategies
- Monitor web store traffic, conversion, and metrics
- Monitor site performance, identify and implement enhancements to optimize user experience, including conversion rate optimization, SEO, site speed, etc.
- Analyze customer behavior on the site, including customer navigation, on-site search, checkout flow, etc. with the goal of presenting recommendations to increase conversion and overall user satisfaction
- Develop ecommerce channel KPIs that effectively communicate growth, profitability, and value of the channel to executive leadership
WHO WE ARE
Inxeption is a B2B eCommerce platform that offers industrial strength sales and marketing analytics so that digital marketers can leverage traditional sales relationships.
INXEPTION PROVIDES A SINGLE, VISUAL, AND INTELLIGENT PLATFORM TO PROMOTE, SELL, AND MANAGE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ONLINE
Sell online with Inxeption's industrial-strength Purchase CrateTM designed for B2B eCommerce. Optimize your online selling campaigns through our timely analytics and management tools, and integrate your online offering through our easy to use product digitization features. Uncover online customer marketing patterns. Monitor daily profitability on a per-product basis. Find out what your customers are saying about your products. Explore early indications of potential new markets. See product directions ahead of the market.
Built on blockchain technology Our blockchain brings together verified buyers and sellers with an ease never before seen in a B2B transaction. Orders, deliveries, payments, product specifications... it's all recorded in an immutable record that can be referenced and relied upon.