Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking OFSAA Developer within financial services experience. This role is based in Fremont, CA.
Role & responsibilities:
- Design, development, Implementation and Maintenance of OFSAA Suite of Applications such as Profitability (PFT) , Financial Crime and Compliance (FCCM), Pre Trade Approvals (PTA) , Deal Management (DM).
- To work on designing OFSAA metadata objects like Hierarchies, Measures, Dimensions and Rules.
- Design Data Quality rules (DQ) in OFSAA.
- Design of allocations for the Account level expenses such as Origination, Maintenance and Transaction and Relationship level expenses such as Treasury Services, Credit Monitoring, Workout Expenses, Base Relationship using the OFSAA/Profitability Management allocation engine.
- Work on the latest versions of the OFSAA products.
- Experience in installation and configuration of OFSAAI on Red Hat Linux servers.
- Design technology solutions on different scale
Skills Required :
- Strong experience in OFSAA platform and its solution in wide variety of environment and implementation of Data Warehousing and other OFSAA modules
- Good experience with OFSAAI Oracle 11g with hands on experience in design and architecture of the following modules: Oracle IPA, PFT, FTP
- Hands on experience working on OFSAA product implementation.
- Experience working on OFSAA FTP and PFT
- Experience on installation FTP and PFT, Data Model merging, dimensional Loading, Rules Configuration and Execution.
- Proficient in Data model merging for FTP and PFT solutions
- Good Experience in Metadata Migration from One set to another.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and is experienced in working with senior level managers, business people and developers across multiple disciplines.
- provided by Dice OFSAA, profitability, PFT, FTP, regulatory reporting, Oracle IPA,