We (Synechron, Inc) are looking to hire for the role of OFSAA Consultant Role. This role is long-term and based in San Francisco, CA.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Headquartered in New York and with 22 offices around the world, Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. This has helped the company to grow to $650 Million+ in annual revenue and 10,000+ employees, and we're continuing to invest in research and development in the form of Accelerators (prototype applications) developed in our global Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs).
Learn more at:
Role: OFSAA Consultant
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: Long Term Project
- Senior Application Software Engineer to provide design, development, implementation, upgrade and support services using Oracle Financial Services Analytics Application (OFSAA) for the application.
- Experience in using OFSAA AAI module to write/debug custom code, writing DQ, T2T, measures, hierarchies, DT, BPs, and experience with OFSAA Data Model edit/uploads and upgrade process.
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers and packages.
- Proficient in UNIX/Perl script writing to create generic/enterprise pattern.
- In-depth knowledge of batch loading methods, job scheduling mechanism/tool (Autosys).
- Experience with analysis of business requirements, designing and writing technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Collaborates directly with business partners to finalize design and address business needs.
- Evaluates enhancement designs for efficiency with a focus on performance.
- Financial services domain Knowledge.
- Work directly with business partners and interfacing system partners and provide support for the application.
Synechron's Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative 'Same Difference' is committed to fostering an inclusive culture - promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programmes.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant's gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Thanks & Regards