Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for OBIEE developer(Data visualization desktop) in financial se...
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for OBIEE developer(Data visualization desktop) in financial services space in Charlotte, NC.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennia as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
- Serve as a subject matter expert for OBIEE11g on both Standalone and Integration environments by demonstrating expertise in Oracle BI Server, Oracle BI Analysis, Oracle BI Interactive Dashboard, Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle BI Agents & Actions and OBIEE performance tuning of BI Applications 7.9.6
- Design and develop the OBIEE Metadata Repository including the physical layer, business model, mapping and presentation layer for various subject areas
- Design, develop and configure Dashboards, Answers requests, prompts, and BI Publisher reports as per user requirements
- Proactively prevent and support data quality issues, query performance and report assistance through BI user community
- Administer and configure the OBIEE reporting platform including security
- Work with customers and business analysts to understand requirements and develop the BI reporting solution
- Actively participate in architectural reviews and provide guidance on Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
Skills Required :
- 7+ years experience with data warehousing environments and corresponding concepts
- 7+ years experience developing Business Intelligence solutions using Oracle Business Intelligence Applications.
- Hands on experience with Oracle DVD(Data Visualizer Desktop), Oracle Visual Analyzer and Alteryx
- Strong technical knowledge of OBIEE admin/metadata tools, security, user interface design, development and deployment of dashboards, analytics and performance management reports.
- Proven ability to deliver successful OBIEE implementations including all phases of the development lifecycle (requirements, design, construction and implementation)
- Knowledge of Oracle database internals query plans for execution, performance tuning, etc
- Hands on experience with Datastage
If the above role interests you, do share your updated resume at .
- provided by Dice OBIEE