Duration: Contract to Hire
Location: Manhattan Beach
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Understanding of blockchain(ethereum, tendermint, etc.) and Decentralized Ledgers(Corda, Hyperledger) a plus.
- Previous use of an integration platform such as Microsoft AppLogic, Dell Boomi, Mirth Connect, MuleSoft, etc. is a plus.
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as express and electron.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3, React, Vue, jQuery, etc.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of Docker and similar deployment mechanisms.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or in Related Field
- provided by Dice