We are looking for a full stack Sr. Java Developer with experience with Node.js for a permanent role in the North Atlanta area. Our company ...
We are looking for a full stack Sr. Java Developer with experience with Node.js for a permanent role in the North Atlanta area. Our company has a start-up feel and we are excited to bring on the next generation of developers to help build a state of the art application used in the healthcare industry! In this position, you will join a team of seasoned developers and will be responsible for front-end, middle-tier and backend development of our healthcare web application using blockchain technology. We are looking for a self- starter who enjoys a fast paced, ever-changing environment. We offer an excellent benefit package, flexible hours, and room for growth within the organization.
- 5+ years of Full Stack Java development preferably with least 2 years of experience programming in Node.js
- 5+ years of experience developing APIs with REST or SOAP
- Experience in RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle or DB2 UDB)
- Experience in unit testing frameworks
- Experience designing and developing highly responsive user interfaces/web applications
- Working experience with version control software
- Ability to prepare reasonable estimate of time and effort based on requirements
- Experience with designing and developing a robust and scalable architecture is a must
- Team Lead experience is a plus
- Healthcare domain experience is a big plus
- Experience with HL7 v2 or v3 and FHIR standards is a plus
- Experience with PM/EMR/EHR systems like AllScripts, Greenway, Epic, NextGen etc. is a plus
- provided by Dice Node.JS Developer