Immediate need for a talented Project Manager (NLP) with experience in the Telecom Industry. This is a 06 months contract opportunity with l...
Immediate need for a talented Project Manager (NLP) with experience in the Telecom Industry. This is a 06 months contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Irving TX . Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job ID.: 18-23792
The Sr Analyst-Prog/Proj Mgt in the Digital Finance Center of Excellence will support the integration of technology within the business, support the project management of developing best practices to drive consistency and adoption of emerging tools such as Natural Language Processing (NLP) and other cognitive technologies. Desired candidate will have a strong balance of Agile knowledge as well as the business acumen to support the communication and implementation of the Digital Finance program. Listed below are additional responsibilities associated with the Sr Analyst-Prog/Proj Mgt as it pertains to this role:
• Coordinate aspects of project lifecycle relating to implementation of disruptive technology and tools, such as Natural Language Processing (NLP - Seal) and others
• Responsible for day to day activity within client and facilitation of program management, including Agile ceremonies.
• Assist and partner with IT, vendors, and business partners on infrastructure reviews and decisions
• Assist program leadership in establishing and evaluating infrastructure capacity management approach, in conjunction with IT.
• Work with stakeholder community to promote compliance with standards, guidelines, leading practices, security, and risk management in accordance with guidelines and processes.
• Support the communication and implementation strategy throughout the client community to ensure the Digital Finance program is well received.
• Track and communicate benefits to client Executives.
Compliance to client -wide policies and procedures or direct impact on the re-design of existing policies and procedures
• Bachelor's Degree in either Finance, Accounting, or IT background with experience in reporting and systems delivery
• Must have strong understanding of Financial systems and accounting principles, especially AR, Credit, Collections
• Proven past success with management of a large Agile program implementations
• Experience with cutting-edge tools such as Natural Language Processing (NLP), Natural Language Generation (NLG), Blockchain, advanced analytics
• 3+ years' work experience in a management role with ability to manage and status multiple concurrent projects and deliverables
• Ability to perform in a high volume, fast paced changing environment with good time management skills and the ability to work independently, accurately, and with a high degree of organization
• Excellent PowerPoint skills with the ability to synthesize complex ideas into visual presentations suitable for executive consumption
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact with team members and internal customers
• Knowledge of RPA capabilities from a business value proposition standpoint
• Experience in agile project facilitation, delivery, SCRUM role, as well as SDLC.
• Reporting and systems delivery experience.
• Experience leading and managing teams through large programs and/or products required.
Resource Work Locations: Irving, TX or Basking Ridge, NJ
Our client is a leading Telecom Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply NOW for immediate consideration.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
- provided by Dice Project Management/NLP/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence/Block Chain/Agile