Cutting edge NY based FinTech startup that is embarking on a revolutionary vision -- to disrupt the ~$500 trillion notional Derivatives Risk...
Cutting edge NY based FinTech startup that is embarking on a revolutionary vision -- to disrupt the ~$500 trillion notional Derivatives Risk Management market -- with a smart platform that helps clients to achieve global regulatory compliance, high operational efficiencies (reduced bottom-line), and business growth objectives (increased top-line) and optimizes the cost of margin transactions
We are looking to add a strong UI Developer, with experience in building next generation FinTech User Interface, to our product development team. As a front-end developer, you will get to work on defining key elements of our Collateral and Liquidity Management platform, including:
· Best UI framework in Industry
· Visualizing OWL, RDF, and connected graph data
· Micro-service based architecture
· Extreme Programming and Agile Software development
· Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (Ethereum / Chain.com)
· You should be a pro in JS based UI frameworks and have strong working knowledge of React with Redux and Chart libraries such as D3.js/AMCharts/Recharts/HighCharts libraries
· You should have very strong working knowledge of popular open source JS libraries such as bootstrap, jQuery, NodeJS, Babel, and Webpack
· You should be proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
· You should be willing to professionally argue for your designs
· You should be self-motivated and driven to succeed
· Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple teams in an agile and fast paced environment
If you have solved big complex problems, we want to talk to you. If interested, please include a sample prior UX/UI work / portfolio with the application.