What You'll Do
The New Products Architect is responsible for incubating(working with early stage technologies) new technologies and driving...
What You'll Do
The New Products Architect is responsible for incubating(working with early stage technologies) new technologies and driving creation of offers to ensure attainment of specific goals for growth and scalability. You will also be responsible for developing compelling early stage custom customer offers, define proof of value strategies, gain customer validation in beachhead accounts, and package to the point where they can be handed off to CX Platforms for scale and standardization. You will deliver readiness strategy and materials that enable their offers to be delivered with quality and consistency across global delivery teams.
Other Responsibilities Include:
Who You'll Work With
- Ensure tight alignment with BE product line managers at the appropriate level
- Drive collaboration and/or co-development with engineering counterparts on proof of value projects
- Validate proof of value during beachhead account co-development and delivery, in collaboration with key customers; includes criteria for shutting down further development in some cases
- Support escalations for early customer delivery, prior to market scale
- Define hand-off to field enablement and support function for offers moving to scale
Working closely with the CX Product Management team, you will drive offer incubation from inception, to creation, to structured market trials. You will also work closely with BE(s), CX Product Management, and the assigned Incubation Project Manager to define roadmap and delivery milestones. Lastly, you will engage with CX Platforms when tools, platforms, and supporting technologies are ready to be transitioned to scale or sustaining engineering; acting as an SME as needed.Who You Are
You are a strategic leader with a depth of experience driving transformation across an expansive set of technologies across the Globe. You can assess the existing environment and accurately anticipate the requirements of our customers in the coming 12-18-24 months. You have proficiency in strategizing and delivering transformational projects / programs. You possess strong interpersonal skills, are an active listener, capable of synthesizing high level information. You can build relationships and credibility at senior VP and CXO level. You have solid collaboration, influencing and facilitation skills, with the ability to influence and lead outside of organization and across roles and functions. You have proven and effective team leadership and collaboration skills, to work effectively with and through others and able to control conflicting pressures and priorities while resolving complex issues. You are proficient in applying key elements required to effectively carry out change, and build them into offers, our offers.Our Minimum Requirements are as follows:
Relevant Technical Experience
- You've achieved a Bachelor's Degree (MS preferred) with a minimum of 10+ years' related experience
- Have led large-scale market initiatives and organization.
- Conversant, knowledgeable and passionate around customer, market and competitive trends and movements influencing how broad technical transitions are unfolding across IT and Business
- Knowledgeable, articulate and capable to define and deliver high value quantifiable and repeatable business outcome approaches that can be codified in the services offering portfolio
- Demonstrates strong consultative skills in gaining understanding customer business challenges and engaging in joint problem solving
- Credible in a technical discussion at executive and with expert support at technical level
- Strong background with UCS compute based solutions to include knowledge of UCS product portfolio, including UCS Manager, UCS Central and / or Intersight.
- Have solid understanding of the Cisco HyperFlex architecture, design and implementation on ESXi and Hyper-V
- Experience planning, designing, implementing large multi domain UCS estates
- Experience with automating and orchestrating UCS infrastructure using UCS Director workflows for use cases such as bare metal provisioning of OS, CRUD operations on UCS Service Profiles and related UCS constructs.
- Understand Hyper converged infrastructure design, deployment and architecture
- Have real world application experience (SAP, Oracle, Exchange and VDI) on x86 platform
- Cloud computing, AI/ML experience is a plus
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.#li-sb4
- provided by Dice