Come join our team to develop the tools for the technology-augmented warfighter of the future! Front-line operators in the military, law enf...
Come join our team to develop the tools for the technology-augmented warfighter of the future! Front-line operators in the military, law enforcement, search and rescue teams, and other areas increasingly rely on cutting-edge technologies to give them an edge in terms of planning, decision-making, and communication. We are looking for people to join us in developing Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology(DLT)-based communication systems with smart contracts, advanced mission modeling, tactical battlefield situational awareness applications, and cybersecurity technologies. As part of our team, you will be developing initial prototype technologies and transitioning these technologies to operational use. Why us?
Raytheon BBN is proud to offer a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive 401k company match, a Retirement Contribution plan, performance based incentive, and competitive benefits package. In addition to protecting your and your family's health and well-being, we also offer important financial and family friendly benefits to meet your needs.
Our Work/Life benefits include - Paid Parental Leave - Adoption Assistance - Auto and Home Insurance - Child/Elder Back Up Care - College Coach - Retirement Planning Services - Flexible Work Arrangements - Legal Services - LifeResources - Employee Discount Program - Educational Assistance - Transportation Benefits - and Wellness RewardWhat you will do:
What you need:
- Work with a small team on cutting-edge research and development projects
- Design and develop prototype software using the latest open-source technologies
- Receive and incorporate feedback from end users, field tests, and exercises
- Explore technical possibilities collaboratively with motivated, world class colleagues
- Deliver practical solutions to complex problems
Additional Skills that would be AWESOME:
- Masters in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Software Engineering with 0-2 years direct experience
- Strong programming skills, and experience with Java and Python
- Passion for software engineering practices
- Creative problem solving and ability to build rapid prototypes
- Excellent communication skills
- Position may require some amount of overnight travel
- U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
- Experience using Blockchain, Distributed Ledger Technologies, and smart contracts
- Experience with Android
- Experience with front and back-end package managers such as NPM, Yarn, Webpack, Gradle, Maven
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins) and modern deployment strategies (e.g., Docker)
- Previous work with situation awareness software, e.g., Android Team Awareness Kit (ATAK)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.