Tassat is a New York-based fintech company that provides digital payments solutions for banks to offer their commercial custom...
Tassat is a New York-based fintech company that provides digital payments solutions for banks to offer their commercial customers. It delivered the first blockchain-based B2B digital payments platform that was approved by a major bank regulator and has transacted billions of dollars to date. For more information, please visit .
Tassat is looking for a Network Engineer to join our Infrastructure Team.
This role reports to our Director of Infrastructure & Technology.
What You Own
- Participate in a team environment to develop and deploy innovative solutions to complex Internet hosting and data transport problems
- Take primary responsibility for firewalls, switches, WAN, and Internet connectivity across multiple sites
- Assist in supporting, expanding, and maintaining internal systems and public applications
- Assist in designing and implementing conversion of applications to Google Cloud Platform
- Troubleshoot and correct network issues, participate in root problem determination and formulate plans to prevent repeat occurrences
- Act as a member of a team of Systems Administrators in both Linux and Windows environments
- Collaborate with the Operations Team and to ensure network security and connectivity
- Windows Server (2012R2-2019) administration including spin-up, roll-out and management including but not limited to Active Directory, GPOs, Trusts, Print Servers, Application Servers, etc.
- Linux server administration including troubleshooting, networking, etc.
What You Have
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in the above areas
- Experience with the basics of Linux, Bash, and Python
- Must have experience working with Palo Alto firewalls
- Understanding of networking and common protocols such as TCP and UDP, HTTP, DNS, and SMTP
- Understanding of the application load balancing technology and its practical applications
- Practical knowledge of the dynamic routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF
- Working knowledge of packet capturing tools like tcpdump and WireShark
- Familiarity with virtualized network environments is a plus
- Experience with Ansible is a plus
- Experience with Arista networks and Aruba wireless is a plus
- Experience with blockchain technology is a huge plus
Working with Us
Tassat is proud to offer an incredible Benefits Package for full-time Tassat Employees. This includes:100% coverage on Health (with a Health Reimbursement Account) Dental, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Life & ADD, Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Parental Leave401(k) program, Company Equity, Transit and Parking Pre-tax savings, FSA Dependent Care, FSA Health Pre-tax savings
At Tassat, you will work with incredibly talented engineers, market experts, and thought leaders to shape the future of a financial ecosystem. We offer a uniquely entrepreneurial, supportive culture, where ideas can come from anywhere and execution is everything.
- We understand the importance of autonomy, mastery, and purpose
- We strive to be extremely transparent, organizationally flat, and open-minded. While you will have clearly delineated responsibilities, you are welcome and encouraged to contribute beyond those areas. We value ideas and results, not ranks and titles
- We believe great results can only come from great people. If you're interested in working alongside people wo are bright, creative, and diligent - this is the place.
We value people who can bring new perspectives to our company. Here are some traits that are important to us:
- Ability to solve problems head on (and hands-on) and in simple creative ways
- Bring unwavering passion to the team and the work you do
- Savvy researcher, continuous learner, and enthusiastic team player. We need you to feel like an owner, motivated to succeed and enthusiastic about helping others
- Urgency is key! We all play many roles here and must get our hands into everything to get it done
Tassat Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Subject to any Federal and State restrictions imposed now or in the future, all Tassat employees based in the New York metropolitan area are required to be in the office in accordance with Tassat's Return-to-Office Policy. All Tassat employees are required to show proof of receipt of a COVID-19 vaccination before reporting to the office, unless they can demonstrate that they are prohibited from receiving a COVID-19 vaccine because of a closely held religious belief or a disability/medical reason (subject to HIPAA Privacy Rules).
- provided by Dice