Hughes Systique Corporation (HSC) is an award-winning software solutions and services company that has been instrumental in stee...
Hughes Systique Corporation (HSC) is an award-winning software solutions and services company that has been instrumental in steering the digital transformation journey of its clients from the forefront. With its innovative solutions and solution accelerators in the areas of Customer Experience Transformation, Networking, Media Streaming, Retail, Automotive, Analytics, Blockchain and Security, HSC has helped its clients significantly reduce Time-to-Market, optimize business processes and successfully adapt to the changing business landscape.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Proficient in implementation and migration of a campus area network with three tier architecture knowledge
- Need excellent understanding in data communications such as TCP/IP protocol stack and applications.
- Engineer should possess proficiency in reading architectural materials like Visio diagrams and Spreadsheets and transposing them to actual configuration within the network.
- Hands on experience in applying approved configuration for base requirements, OS Upgrade, VPC, Channel Groups, RPVST, STP port types, 802.1q, Multicast PIM sparse, igmp, ACL, VACL etc.
- Work area will revolve around listed technologies NEXUS (5K & 7K), FEX, VPC, VDC, LACP.
- Open to work for different shifts
- VStack, Auto Smart Ports, Macro creation and troubleshooting, Cisco Prime.
- Due to the bulk amount of devices in the network the automation skillset is great to have.
- Multiskilled candidate required ,Architect needs to know most of below things and should be good with rest
- Data center tech (nexus switches 9k,7k series)
- Security (Palo alto)
- Wireless (Cisco wlc)
- WAN and campus (networking protocol BGP, EIGP, FTP, OSPF)
- Person should have designed and implemented network
- Not from NOC,TAC Background (basically someone from remote support background is not required)
- Work authorization for the USA is a must
- provided by Dice