Cisco's Strategic Execution Office is an organization that achieves enterprise-wide success by synchronously executing across Cisco's 6 stra...
Cisco's Strategic Execution Office is an organization that achieves enterprise-wide success by synchronously executing across Cisco's 6 strategic pillars, which are: Secure, Agile Networks, Future of Work, Optimized Application Experience, Internet for the Future, End-to-end Security, and Capabilities at the Edge. In addition to the 6 strategic pillars, we have 2 horizontal pillars driving cross-functional change, which are: Evolved GTM and RTM for Growth and Business Cadence. The Strategic Execution Office's mandate is to partner with the Executive Leadership Team, General Managers, and functional leaders to accelerate execution on the company's overall strategy.
What You'll Do
As Solutions Architect for the Strategic Execution Office, you will be the technical face of the Secure Agile Networks pillar. You will work closely with partners to establish solution preferences and participate in joint partner events, both internal and customer facing.
Role & Responsibilities
* Executing on Cisco's strategy in the Secure, Agile Networks pillar
* Communicating to internal business entities, features, functionalities, and capabilities they would need to address current and future requirements
* Creating and maintaining architecture artifacts (solution architecture diagram, architecture patterns, solution design)
* The subject matter expert responsible for the process and technical implementation of solutions and products
* Developing the strategic architecture roadmap that supports enterprise networking and wireless solutions
* Understanding business requirements for Cisco's customer base and translating them into technical requirements
* Developing technical collateral, such as presentations, white papers, design guides, and test plans for furthering internal and external knowledge
* Working with cross-functional domains and solution designs
Who You'll Work With
* Product management BE teams
* Operations teams
* Team members across the Strategic Execution Office
Who You Are
You're excited to be part of this fast-moving and innovative team, and you want nothing more than to be the technical voice of the team that is turning Cisco's groundbreaking strategy into a reality and have good understanding of the network operations in campus and data center networks as well as the need for AI operations of the network automation, the assurance and the solutions around them.
* Seasoned technical solutions architect with 10+ years of related work experience
* Strong analytical skills and effective interpersonal and communication skills to interact with a wide range of individuals at different levels in an organization
* Able to address technical problems in a timely manner
* Understanding of the network operations in both campus and data center networks
* Knowledge of importance of AI operations and how it plays in network automation, assurance and the solutions
* Driven and passionate about succeeding in a high-speed, innovative, and collaborative environment
* Excellent technical consulting skills, including the ability to define trade-offs, ask probing questions, and incorporate Cisco solutions into a broader technology environment
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technology field, or equivalent practical experience
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.