One of our premier global clients is looking for a .NET Implementation Architect in New York City, NY for a long-term (FTE or Contract) enga...
One of our premier global clients is looking for a .NET Implementation Architect in New York City, NY for a long-term (FTE or Contract) engagement. If interested, please submit your resume ASAP indicating (a) date of availability (b) current location (c) desired salary (d) hourly rate (W2 or 1099)?
About the Client: Known for Multichannel Marketing Hubs and Multichannel Campaign Management, my Client is cloud enabled by the world s first marketing data blockchain. With its big data-driven, AI-powered, omnichannel approach, my client is changing the marketing automation landscape worldwide.
My Client is the employer of your choice who choose their employees very carefully and consider only candidates who possess strong technical, written and verbal communication skills. You must bring expertise in understanding and communicating issues, and be able to research, propose, design, develop and implement technical solutions to intricate business problems. Our employees need to exhibit willingness for excellence and strive for complete customer satisfaction. You need to be ready, willing and able to provide leadership to our clients, and demonstrate confidence in your capabilities. If you think you are the one who meets the above criteria, we are looking for you. Please email your resume ASAP.
Implementation Architect will assist different teams and providing technical solutions on Marketing Technologies. He will work with the internal or external clients and understand the project requirements and will provide a blueprint or solution design document for any tactical project or System Integration projects and ensure standard development procedures are followed.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, you will:
- Provide technical support to the client and ability to troubleshoot solution problems.
- Provide Technical Consultant support to implement for various clients.
- Work with a team of Software Developers, Data Scientists, Designers, Technical Leads, Testing Engineers
- Create, design and implement demand generation programs in Marketing Technologies
- Subject Matter Expert on product, integration process and complex program flows.
- Assist clients with day-to-day process improvements, if needed, metrics reporting, simple solutions to complex policies
- Accountable for the success of solution and acceptance by customers.
- Manage team to deliver on defined performance targets for client management.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the team including team scheduling; ensure dissemination of process, policies, performance and quality expectations.
- Provide management and professional guidance to team members through regular one-on-one meetings, regular team meetings and monthly account reviews.
- Manage team to ensure adequate account coverage through team schedules and back-ups.
- Responsible for coaching and developing staff to meet or exceed job expectations. Drive the development of the Client Management and / or Online Marketing discipline within the team
- Conduct, review, and respond to customer satisfaction surveys. Prepare action plan(s) to address identified issues. Improve customer relations which are reflected in customer service index.
- Coach and mentor team with customer escalations and non-engagement; assist in problem evaluation and resolution; work directly with customers as necessary to resolve escalated issues. Prepare appropriate status reports for delivery to customers and account management.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 15 to 18 Years of total experience with at least 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects)
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of complex application architectures (i.e. having an architectural sense for connecting data sources, data visualization, structured and unstructured data, etc.)
- Leadership experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Any Bachelor s Degree with computer science background
- Any Microsoft .NET certification is an added advantage
- provided by Dice