Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for .Net Developer with WPF role based in North Brunswick, NJ.
Role: .Net WPF Developer with Capital Markets
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Duration: Long Term role
- Primary responsibilities would include.
- Working on enhancements to existing functionality along with new Forms within the system. Working with very complex screens that include validation and interactive grids.
- Ideal candidate would be flexible, have the ability to adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
- Candidate will assist in overall system validation and support implementation of the application inti production environment.
- Applies Knowledge of industry trends and technology to ensure best practices are utilized.
- Able to work independently and engage team when necessary.
- 4+Application Development and implementation.
- 4+ Object Oriented Programming Experience
- 4+ MVVM, WPF
- 4+ NHibernate/ Entity Framework
- Experience working in Capital Market Domain is Required
- 4+ MSSQL DB Development
- 4+ UI Development.
Candidate needs to be very strong on WPF and MVVM.
Thanks & Regards
- provided by Dice