Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for .Net Developer with .Net Core, Azure/Kubernetes role based ...
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for .Net Developer with .Net Core, Azure/Kubernetes role based in Chicago, IL.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Headquartered in New York and with 22 offices around the world, Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. This has helped the company to grow to $650 Million+ in annual revenue and 10,000+ employees, and we're continuing to invest in research and development in the form of Accelerators (prototype applications) developed in our global Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs).
Learn more at:
Role: .Net Developer with .Net Core, Azure/Kubernetes
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: Long Term role
- Experience of 9+ years in .Net core, C#, .NET, MVC, WCF, Entity Framework with the knowledge of SQL Server database
- Hands-on experience in .Net Architecture.
- Knowledge of an object programming and project patterns
- Proficient in writing SQL queries and stored procedures in SQL Server 2017
- Good experience in Cloud/Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience in working with Agile methodology
- Should be good at exceptional handling and logging
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills while solving a problem.
- Should be able to multitask, ownership of tasks and adapt to new systems quickly.
- Business domain knowledge in Finance is plus, Capital market experience is must.
- Good Communication Skills Adaptable to new technologies.
Thanks & Regards
- provided by Dice