San Diego, CA 92037 (UTC)
* Strong Microsoft based development stack exper...
San Diego, CA 92037 (UTC)
- Strong Microsoft based development stack experience: .NET, C#, Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, XML
- Experience with developing REST, SOAP, HTTPS, and various web-services.
- Development methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RAPID, RUP)
- Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving user experience issues originating from multiple code bases
- Azure and APIM
- BSCS or similar
- Financial Industry (banking systems, banking middleware, FFIEC development standards)
- Able to systematically analyze situations and issues, identify options, draw logical conclusions and sound inferences, determine and recommend practical courses of action using innovation, creativity, good judgment and strategic thinking
- Demonstrated tenacity for not giving up on challenges, technical or other
- Analyze, design, code, test, and document complex programs to ensure optimal functionality and performance.
- Turn requirements into efficient code, creating new solutions and modifications to our API and related platforms.
- Apply creative problem-solving skills to refine new systems and troubleshoot issues.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives.
- Attention to detail, ability to translate technical specifications into business-friendly terminology, and the ability to effectively communicate to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in specialized area(s), remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices; leverage expertise to produce solutions that utilize industry standards and facilitate exceptional performance.
- Perform application maintenance and support functions to support problem resolution, willingness to be a utility and team player.
- Possess a working knowledge of core banking functions, processes, and operations.
- Able to thrive in an innovative environment with daily challenges and opportunities.
- Self-sufficient, accountable and reliable.
- Maintain current knowledge of all federal and state laws and regulations, along with the bank s policies and procedures.
- Not to harm consumers with any act that could be misleading, unfair, deceptive, or abusive in act or practice.
You will be a collaborative member of a team which is responsible for dynamic technical solutions to best serve the evolving needs of the bank s fintech and cryptocurrency business customers. The position will contribute to designing, developing, testing, and monitoring projects from concept through implementation. The position will have a key role in building the next generation of lending and fintech client experiences which will improve productivity, competitiveness, and deliver compelling user experiences in line with our core values.
- Matched 401k
- Medical, dental and vision
- Flexible spending accounts
- Additional Supplemental Health Coverages through Aflac
- Vacation and Holidays
- Life, AD&D, and LTD Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- provided by Dice