Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for .Net developer with Angular experience in financial services space in Concord, CA.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
As part of the job the candidate will:
• Responsible for development of business applications using .NET & Angular technologies
• Gather, Analyze and translate business requirements with Business Systems Consultants
• Perform technical evaluations, solution and design approaches to business solution needs
• Document application design, development and operation specifications
• Ensure the quality of applications through formal testing and documentation
• Troubleshoot and resolve software issues
• Develop/update appropriate systems documentation
• Complete all client administrative tasks (timesheet, status)
• Complete other tasks as assigned by manager or team lead
• 10+ years of solid experience developing n-tier service oriented enterprise application environment
• 10+ years with OOD, .NET (4.0 or higher), SOAP, web Services, WSDL, developing n-tier web applications with Microsoft .Net technology (C#, WebAPI)
• 6+ years of experience developing C#, WebAPI services
• Experience designing and implementing core framework components and reusable libraries
• Strong experience applying software patterns in a Microsoft environment.
• Working knowledge of Visual Studio 2017, Team Foundation Server(TFS)
• Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
• Well-organized and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and communication skills.
• Strong understanding of software development life cycle and release management.
• Self-motivated, independent, team-player, accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with all levels of users and co-workers
If the above role interests you, do share your updated resume at