Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, an...
Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue.
- Experience in fixed income trade capture, front to back trade flow, and complete trade and position management.
- Experienced developer (8+ years minimum) in software development
- Extensive experience in programming using .NET Framework 4.0/4.5.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle
- Very thorough understanding of the .Net fundamentals and design patterns used in real time transaction processing systems
- Extensive experience in server side programming in Windows services, WCF.
- Extensive experience in messaging protocols (FIX, TCP/IP, JMS based messaging : EMS, MQ).
- Extensive experience working with distributed and enterprise systems, SOA.
- Good experience in RDBMS.
- Experience in high performance and high availability systems.
- Plus: Bloomberg TOMS experience is a big plus.
- Plus: GUI design and development (HTML5, angular)
- provided by Dice