One of the area's leading supply chain management software companies, based in Culver City, Los Angeles, is currently hiring for a .NET deve...
One of the area's leading supply chain management software companies, based in Culver City, Los Angeles, is currently hiring for a .NET developer with at least 4 years of experience to their expanding team. This company, privately owned and currently experiencing an influx of new customer acquisition due to issues in supply chain related to the coronavirus, is actively looking to scale out their product with 2 new software engineers.
As a member of this (currently) 5-person team, you will work alongside other mid and senior engineers on an end to end solution which is blockchain-integrated to truly provide secure solutions. You will be building out new enhancements using .NET Core, ASP.NET Core 3.0, C#, RESTful Microservices, and SQL. They will also be moving into a fully cloud based architecture soon.
As a smaller company, you'll experience a ton of growth with this company who actually promotes from within. You'll also get lots of attention and mentorship as well as skills development, and they very adamantly support ongoing learning and education.
Required Skills & Experience
* At least 4 years of experience in object oriented .NET development
* ASP.NET MVC
* Web API
Desired Skills and Experience
* Great written and verbal communication skills
* .NET Core experience
* Cloud based experience with AWS or Azure
* Bachelors in Computer Science
What You Will Be Doing
* 70% C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, RESTful services and API development
* 30% Database Development, Testing, etc.
* Competitive Salary: Up to $135,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
* Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental (above market standard contributions and options for families)
* 401(k) with 5% match
* 1-2 days of work from home per week
* Avoid rush hour with an alternative work schedule
* Learn and develop new programming skills
* Casual dress
* PTO and paid holidays
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.