Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc. is hiring .Net Developer for it's financial client in Charlotte, NC
- Maintain development activities that support internet banking development, ensuring high quality work. Understanding current .NET technological trends.
- Demonstrable detailed understanding of design principles and methods, technology and standards.
- Interact with business users and Business Analysts to understand the requirements and create design documents.
- Work with project Managers and development leads to complete assigned tasks and with expected quality and on time.
- Knowledge of authoring tools and human interface.
- Must be experienced with performance aspects of application development. development methodology, standards, design tools and specification representation.
- Good experience in .Net, AOD, ASP framework, Java Script, XML, HTML 5, SQL Server, Azure, Agile Dev or Methodology, CSS 3, Web API.
- Knowledge of web design principles and standards, firewall and network security and Internet database connectivity.
- provided by Dice .Net, C#, MVC, Entity Framework