Synechron Inc on behalf of its financial clients is seeking a Mobile Test Lead with Appium experience This is long term role in Charlotte,NC...
Synechron Inc on behalf of its financial clients is seeking a Mobile Test Lead with Appium experience This is long term role in Charlotte,NC / Plano,TX.
About Synechron: ( )
Accelerating Digital for Banks, Asset Managers, and Insurance companies.
Headquartered in New York and with 22 offices around the world, Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. This has helped the company to grow to $650 Million+ in annual revenue and 10,000+ employees, and we're continuing to invest in research and development in the form of Accelerators (prototype applications) developed in our global Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs).
- Develop and document test UI automation and application framework enhancements in Java + Appium
- Innovative approach to uncover issues during the development phase
- Implement new testing frameworks for future products and features
- Participate in code review of standards, procedures, tools, and quality improvement processes
- Maintain automated regression suites/packages to be compliant with changing requirements and features
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test
- Must have experience in one of the mobile automation tools and frameworks like Appium /Espresso /XCUITest
- Must have development experience in Core Java
- Hands on experience in designing and building automation frameworks from scratch or using open source tools
- Experience in writing complex automated tests for both native and hybrid mobile apps for any platform
- Experience working with various source code and CI/CD management tools e.g. Jenkins, Perforce, Git, Bitbucket
- Ability to work with limited to no guidance in a team environment
- Experience or knowledge with Banking or Financial domain is plus
- provided by Dice