Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc on behalf of a global financial institution is seeking MIFID Business Analyst. This role is long-term contract and based in North Brunswick, NJ.
- Regulatory Reporting
- Regulatory Regimes - MIFID regulations
- Regulatory Functional Scope - Transaction Reporting
- Products - OTC Derivatives(Interest Rates, Credit, Equity and FX asset classes), Listed Derivatives(aka ETD or Futures), Fixed Income cash, Equity Cash
- OTC Derivatives(Interest Rates, Credit, Equity and FX asset classes) or Listed Derivatives(aka ETD or Futures) or Fixed Income cash, or Equity Cash
- Trade lifecycle knowledge (Fixed Income Broker Dealer, Equity Cash, OT Derivatives, Listed Derivatives - FCM/Futures/ETDs, Commodities, etc)\
- Minimum of 10 years' experience as an IT Business Analyst within a technology organization
- Strong experience and understanding of business systems analysis functions
- High skill level with Agile framework and working as part of an Agile team
- Expertise in the translation of business requirements
- Advanced writing skills, to include solid experience
- Good in SQL queries.
- provided by Dice