Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennia as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for Middleware consultant in financial services space in Minneapolis, MN.
- Must possess strong leadership and outstanding engineering in deploying, supporting, installing and configuring multi-tier, enterprise applications that can be applied to all levels of a heterogeneous technology ecosystem (primarily Unix/Linux, JBoss or comparable middleware, with some Windows/.Net and IIS web server products experience desirable, some Open Source interactions).
- Should have problem-solving and crafting application design efficiencies that leverage both open source and vendor resources is essential.
- Demonstrate a passion for using automation to improve their own and others' effectiveness.
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary and effective cross-team collaboration, training, and documentation skills a desirable premium within a globally distributed team across the enterprise.
- Must have diverse experience that includes technical initiatives outside of core middleware products.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work multiple concurrent work streams
- Should be self-motived to identify risks, seek resolution to issues, and has the ability to learn new things quickly
- Engineering vs. administrator -- we are not looking for a middleware admin.
- Experience with installing, supporting, and configuring custom written and vendor applications
- 5+ Years Windows and Linux/UNIX experience
- 5+ Years' Experience with Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, IIS, Open SSL, Java, IIS, .NET,
- Familiarity with middleware, application, monitoring technology concepts including or similar to:
- AUTOSYS scheduler and use
- Application deployment automation methods and source code repository experience
- NDM file transmission and web protocols (ex: FTP, SFTP, HTTP/S)
- Basic DB connectivity and SQL query capability
- Monitoring tools Splunk / AppDynamics
- Scripting experience
- Understanding of Network Security Protocols and Encryption Methods.
- Understanding of Active Directory, BOKS and other directory services.
- Experience with installing, supporting, and configuring custom written and vended application stacks.
- Strong leadership, architecture and working across multi-functional team experience.
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- provided by Dice Windows, Linux, UNIX, Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, IIS, Open SSL, Java, IIS, .NET