A disrupting startup in the FinTech and Blockchain space located in Marina Del Rey is looking to bring on a Mid to Senior level DevOps Engin...
A disrupting startup in the FinTech and Blockchain space located in Marina Del Rey is looking to bring on a Mid to Senior level DevOps Engineer to their Infrastructure group. They can pay up to $155k base salary for the ideal candidate.
Our client is building a decentralized network utilizing blockchain technology to house and protect Credit and Identity data for its client's users. They've partnered up with a variety of large-scale financial institutions to implement this technology, and they're sufficiently backed, having raised over $38M in their Series A round. They are targeting a Mid to Senior level DevOps engineer to join their current team of 2 in managing and automating their AWS based infrastructure. Ideal candidate will experienced with Lambda Serverless technologies, Python or Golang scripting, and automation tooling with Terraform, Ansible, and Helm.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ Years experience in DevOps or Infrastructure Engineering
- Strong experience with AWS based Infrastructure
- Scripting experience, Python or Golang preferred
- Experience with Automation Tooling such as Terraform and Ansible
- Experience with Containerized Technologies (Docker, ECS, EKS, k8s, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- Bachelors Degree or Above in Computer Science or Related Field
- Experience with Lambda Serverless functions in AWS
- Experience with Hashicorp Helm for deployments
- Experience in FinTech or Financial Services Space
- Experience with Network Security, specifically Cloud VPNs and Firewalls
- 100% AWS Cloud Infrastructure
Daily Responsibilities The Offer
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) + Matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock/Equity Options
- Stocked Kitchen
- Free Gym
- Casual Work Environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-MB1 - provided by Dice