Currently seeking Business Analysts to become part of a team supporting the IBM Finance Systems Blockchain COE supporting I...
Currently seeking Business Analysts to become part of a team supporting the IBM Finance Systems Blockchain COE supporting Indirect Tax and Intercompany Accounting who will help us build, enhance and maintain our Blockchain Cloud solutions.
Responsibilities include analyzing business needs, working with IT professionals to translate business requirements into IT solutions and testing to validate the quality of these solutions. In addition you will be looked upon to lead other analysts, and assist in other areas such as coordination of dependencies and test schedules and management of standards/controls compliance.
The team is located in Southbury CT
No remote opportunities exist
Will consider relocation for candidates with the right skills/experience
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship
Who you are:
You will be part of a team supporting the IBM Finance Systems Blockchain COE currently involved with solutions in support of Intercompany Accounting. A key component of how we work is using Agile Practices and IBM Design Thinking to drive customer success, deliver holistic product experiences, and tackle new and exciting challenges related to Application and System development and integration. We're looking for an enthusiastic Business/systems Analyst to help us build, enhance and maintain our Blockchain solutions. Creativity, intellectual curiosity, passion for helping others, problem solving, and appreciation for professionalism and excellence in execution and client support are key characteristics for success. Candidates should aspire to continuous learning, be open to learning about and interacting on a daily basis with a wide variety of diverse cultures and backgrounds, and appreciate the value and experience of small, diverse teams who Think Big.
What you'll do:
* Provide expertise in analysis, requirements gathering, design, coordination, testing and support technical Blockchain solutions for the IBM Financial System organization
* Develop and maintain a strong working relationships with business and technical members of the team
* Actively participate in the Agile and Design Thinking processes
* Propose new ideas.
* Relentless focus on quality and continuous improvement
* Perform root cause analysis of process issues
* Work will be performed in Southbury, CT
Successful candidates will have the following work habits
* Partner with the Technical Lead and the IT Architect to design a world class solution
* Collaborate with multiple levels of IT and Business management and partner across multiple IT Teams and systems.Strong desire and ability to learn new skills and absorb professional knowledge quickly
* Strong analytical, good problem solving skills
* Requires demonstrated communication and customer interfacing skills
* Work effectively in an open environment where creativity and collaboration are welcome and encouraged
Associate's Degree/College Diploma