A company in Chicago is looking for an Android specific developer. Applicants should be excited about native application development and loo...
A company in Chicago is looking for an Android specific developer. Applicants should be excited about native application development and looking to join a rapidly growing team environment. This is a full-time position with a product shop focused on building a secure client facing crypto currency application. The company is seeking driven developers with enthusiasm for development and a desire to grow. This position involves hands on development for a native android consumer application.
**This is a Mid-Level position: Hands on experience with Android Development in a professional setting is 100% necessary** Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Extensive hands-on experience building applications for Android devices
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Interest in building client facing applications for everyday use
- Experience with Android Studio or Eclipse
- Knowledge in either Java or Kotlin for Android development
What You Will Be Doing
- Analytical mindset
- Professional and personal demeanor
- Love of application development
- Experience with greenfield development
Daily Responsibilities: The Offer
- Starting base salary around $80K depending on experience
- Medical insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Tim Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results is an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.