As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business deve...
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Services Enterprise Applications is seeking a Microsoft Technology leader in our Microsoft Consulting practice for the SAP on Azure market. In this job role, you'll use your expertise to provide best-in-class consulting using technical acumen and knowledge of the broader Microsoft solution portfolio to help clients achieve their business objectives and avoid or overcome technical implementation challenges.
Roles and responsibilities include participating in all aspects of consulting services life cycle from Business Development, Go to Market, Delivery and Support as a technical strategist and architect. This role will have emphasis on client (C-suite or VP level) facing skills including defining and analyzing business requirements and translate that to a broad technical blueprint implementing applications. Successful candidates will have experience as a trusted advisor to clients in a consulting and industry capacity leveraging your experience and establishing credibility with genuine thought leadership on the Microsoft technologies primarily in Azure for SAP.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following capabilities:
* Identify, progress and deliver complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
* Educate and enable project teams or Sales professionals on Microsoft solutions including the Implementation/Development Lifecycle
* Evangelize Microsoft technologies including Dynamics 365, Analytics (PowerBI, Cortana Intelligence Suite, Analytics Platform System (APS)), and advanced solutions for AI, Blockchain, IoT, etc.
* Experience with moving clients to Office 365 and Azure Cloud Solutions
* Educate, enable and assist clients with implementing Microsoft Technology including features, capabilities and architecture options for implementation
* Serve as a trusted advisor to client CXOs, including Business and IT executive management
* Show excellent diplomacy skills with executive management.
* Capability and responsibility to define and select tools, processes, priorities and resources necessary to manage, analyze, design and implement Microsoft practice directives
* Utilize high level analytical and thought leadership ability and creativity to analyze complex/new situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assess opportunities, impacts and risks while developing and implementing plans and producing solutions to client problems.
* Previous depth with implementing Microsoft Technology and Solutions with knowledge of Lessons Learned, Best practices, and Risk & Mitigation strategies
* Utilize and lead Executive alignment and design workshops to assist clients in solving Business challenges and opportunities using Microsoft Technologies
* Lead teams using an agile methodology with advanced tools and accelerators to assist client Implementations
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* At least 10 years experience in leading implementations of Microsoft Solutions
* At least 5 years experience in consulting or relevant experience on Azure
* At least 3 years experience in consulting or relevant experience on Microsoft Analytics
* At least 2 years experience in Azure native services
* At least 1 Microsoft Certification
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* At least 8 years experience in extending Analytics solutions with other Microsoft technologies
* At least 5 years experience in implementing Azure as consulting or business/IT leader
* At least 3 year experience with Azure implementations supporting Microsoft and other (i.e. SAP) business applications
* MVP accreditation from Microsoft