We are looking for a seasoned technical DevOps leader in Microsoft technologies ( CI/CD solution using TFS) to implement Environment managem...
We are looking for a seasoned technical DevOps leader in Microsoft technologies ( CI/CD solution using TFS) to implement Environment management, develop DevOps pipeline for CI / CD, Registry management, Version management etc. using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) solution for one of our clients in Pittsburgh, PA.
- 10+ years of professional software development experience, 5+ years Managing DevOps pipeline (Continuous integration and continuous development) using Microsoft TFS / Azure DevOps based solutions
- Extensive experience with Source Control (TFS, Git, SVN), Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Experience in TFS Team Portal (SharePoint)
- Experience with Administering Team Foundation Server, Administering TFS 2015/2017; Customizing TFS if necessary
- Experience with CI Tools (TFS, CruiseControl.NET), Issue Tracking (TFS, Bugzilla), Build & Development
- Experience using MSBuild and Good knowledge of C#, .NET, ASP.NET, and MVC
- Experience using Microsoft Release Manager or Octopus Deploy and Web Server Administration
- Extensive experience with IIS 7.x, 8.x + General Administration
- Extensive experience with scripting tools like PowerShell
- Experience with Agile / Scrum Development Methodology
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Working with the clients to understand the DevOps requirements. Develop DevOps CI/CD pipelines, Environment management, Version control, auditing using Microsoft TFS product
- Support of production, test, and development environments and Working with developers to create an automated deployment process
- Creating and deploying tools that will unite, automate and monitor the build process
- Ability to write/modify scripts and programs within deadlines and in conformance to standards.
- Evaluation and Selection of DevOps technologies for different use cases as required
"DATA ENGINEERS ARE THE NEW DOCTORS, DATAECONOMY IS BORN TO BUILD THE SCALE, JOIN THE FUTURE"
We are a rapidly growing team of passionate DataCrats who have been living and breathing Data & Analytics in our work endeavors serving fortune 500 companies for the last 2+ decades. Our Genesis stems from the fact that, there is so much untapped potential regarding Technology, people and bringing in machine and humans together. We are industry experts who have been providing thought leadership for the Fortune 100 companies to define their Data & Analytics strategies, how they can use the ecosystem approach, leverage multitude of technologies to solve real-world problems. As our Name DATAECONOMY sounds, we are here to commoditize the Niche & create scale in the areas of Data & Analytics, AI, Blockchain and Cloud. We are specialized in creating IP in the cutting edge technologies such as AI, machine learning, Block Chain, etc., and applying that IP to help mid to large sized organizations to monetize the data.
· Competitive Compensation Plan
· Health Insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Annual bonus
- provided by Dice Microsoft Team Foundation Server, TFS, CI/CD, DevOps, Git, SVN,