i2Chain, Inc. a San Francisco based SaaS startup is designing, defining and building a cybersecurity platform to protect information and ide...
i2Chain, Inc. a San Francisco based SaaS startup is designing, defining and building a cybersecurity platform to protect information and identity that leverages blockchain as the delivery vehicle.
i2Chain is building a SaaS application to radically simplify the inherently complex aspects of cybersecurity. i2Chain's application leverages a simple and effective interface for the Enterprise users to protect their sensitive information assets.
Job Role and Responsibility
We are looking for experienced Microsoft Sharepoint administrator who has a strong self-directed work ethic and "make it happen" mindset to become a key member of the i2Chain team.
Applicants are expected to be articulate, detail-oriented and highly analytical. You will be working with engineering teams across i2Chain. You will participate in all phases of product development for our next gen SaaS Platform and services, including gathering requirements/user stories, system architecture, the design/prototyping process, authoring specifications, implementation, and testing for features developed.
Applicants are expected to have experience in building distributed applications, APIs and fault-tolerant solutions. Members of the team focus on highly scalable solutions capable of supporting millions of Users. Experience in the use of Distributed Identity Management and Security as a key technology to design and implement applications that solve real-world problems is a plus.
As a MS Sharepoint administrator, you will:
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and architectural direction across multiple development teams for our next generation products, tools, and services
- Drive innovative and strategic initiatives covering technology, organization, and process
- Participate in architectural design, decisions, implementation, and code reviews
- Become part of i2Chain and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and deliver scalable, resilient, and highly available solutions
- Design and implement reference services that demonstrate best practices in action.
- Document best practices and architectural reference materials for developing and deploying product solutions.
- Research and stay current on key technology and industry trends in the areas of cloud management, application health monitoring, building and operating SaaS services.
- Work in an Agile development environment while continuously evaluating and improving engineering processes
- Lead by example
- Primary Skill SharePoint Administrator, 2010/2013/2016; SharePoint central administration experience a plus
- Secondary skill SQL Server, HTML, Java Script
- Requires 4-6 Years hands on experience of SharePoint 2013/2016 Installation, Configuration, and customization in healthcare or mortgage or financial industry domains.
- Experience in troubleshooting SharePoint farm, application and site collection level.
- Highly proficient in setting defining policies and managing Access Rights , Permission, and Sharing.
- Highly proficient in Azure Rights Management
- Have expertise in object-oriented development, architectural patterns, and software development best practices.
- Be able to collaborate with project team members and key client stakeholders to scope out projects. This includes facilitating work planning activities and technical envisioning activities that result in the execution of actionable and manageable phases of software development projects.
- Be able to facilitate requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
- Strong experience working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Work authorization: United States (Required) It's a full time position.