Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
- Develop new mapping platforms like MPP (Teradata, SQL DW), SQL Server and NoSQL databases MemSQL
- Hands-on experience with Data transformation technology platforms like Spark Prepares flow charts and systems diagrams to assist in problem analysis.
- Develop design documentation.
- Designs, codes, tests and debugs software according to standards, policies and procedures.
- Codes, tests and documents programs according to system standards.
- Prepare test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
- At least 8+ years of exp working in solutions pertaining to in-memory distributed architecture based databases
- Hands on experience in creating solutions using emerging cloud database i.e MEMSQL's Realtime, in-memory distributed architecture
- Good understanding of distributed and parallel processing architectures
- Work experience in implementing solutions in the Analytics area using MEMSQL DB as the key.
- provided by Dice