Sila's goal is to transform the financial landscape by creating an open-access financial network with a stable cryptocurrency at its core. W...
Sila's goal is to transform the financial landscape by creating an open-access financial network with a stable cryptocurrency at its core. We want to help developers and entrepreneurs bring their fintech ideas to market quicker and easier by incorporating compliant processes and making money programmable.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Support the Marketing and Sales team through code. This includes a lot of middleware work, integrating APIs including: Segment, Intercom, Zapier, Pipedrive, Customer.io, Tableau
- Work in conjunction with the Engineering, Design and Product Teams to create tools, dashboards, plugins and demos powered by the Sila API.
- Brainstorm, present, and implement creative solutions to the business challenge presented.
- Maintain and support code repo issues.
- Design and build data flows between systems.Interface with Supervisor to automate customer facing processes.
- Build personalized experiences on customer facing owned, earned and paid digital marketing channels.
- Document authored code in accordance with engineering team standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what will have prepared you for this role:
- At least 4 years experience in full stack development.
- Experience with Marketing tools like: PipeDrive, Intercom, Segment, Intercom, Customer.io, Zapier, Google Ads.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, capable of working independently or with teams.
- A natural curiosity to try new things and make them work better.
- Interest and/or experience with blockchain, cryptocurrency and fintech would be of benefit.
As a Sila Team member you will
- Be part of developing and building a whole new financial system making moving money quicker and easier.
- Be joining a great and diverse team of experienced and respected professionals.
- Play an active role in bringing our customers dreams to life and through them serve the financial needs of many underserved populations around the world.
- Expected Salary is $75,000-120,000 depending on experience.
- This role is eligible for Stock Options.
- Full Benefits Package
- Responsible "Unlimited" Time-Off
Sila Core Values
- Accountability - we hold each other to the highest standards to ensure quality in ourselves and our products
- Teamwork - we support each other to succeed as a team; we are collaborative and help each other develop
- Fearless - we take calculated risks and we are not afraid to learn from setbacks and failures
- Respect - we treat every team member with respect and welcome differing viewpoints. No mean-spirited, selfish, or condescending behavior allowed
- Integrity - we are honest and forthright about who we are; we admit our mistakes; we live our values
- Fun - we are serious about injecting humor, play, and joy into our daily work
Job Type: Full-time
Sila is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sila does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship status, national origin, veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.