The world runs on open source, and projects need more than a version or source control system to scale. The Linux Found...
The world runs on open source, and projects need more than a version or source control system to scale. The Linux Foundation has evolved a proven methodology to transform projects into category leaders. LFX operationalizes this approach, providing a suite of tools built to facilitate every aspect of open source development. Critical projects must have their finger on the pulse of their entire developer ecosystem, with tools tailored to key stakeholders driving project development, including maintainers, contributors, community managers, marketers, and more.
The Hyperledger project is looking for a part-time Community Marketing Associate who has a proactive approach to getting things done to support the Hyperledger staff in delivering on the marketing needs of our members and developer community. This role will report to the VP of WorldWide Alliances and will work closely with the Hyperledger Marketing lead.
- Support staff in their work with the Hyperledger Marketing Committee and Dev Rel Maintainer Marketing
- Support Hyperledger Webinar program by helping coordinate times, calendaring, social promotions of member webinars with speakers and create and manage zoom meetings/webinars
- Create and distribute presentation templates for meetings and webinars with consistent look-n-feel, for easy use by presenters, video uploads etc. Maintain, upload, tag YouTube library.
- Help manage Social Media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and blogs
- Assist with event-based activities including community engagement, Hyperledger Global Forum
- 1-2 years of marketing experience in blockchain or B2B business
- Attention to detail in tasks that involve dependencies and coordination among various teams
- Ability to work on small tasks, and meet deadlines
- Ability to interface at all levels maintaining strong working relationships across cross-functional teams
- Experience with simple image and video editing
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Confluence wiki and Hubspot
- Good English writing and editing skills
- Previous knowledge of open-source software/community
- Degree in Marketing or related field
Additional InformationThe Linux Foundation is a largely all-remote workforce that hires top-notch talent. We are as passionate of providing a flexible and supportive work culture as we are in Open Source Software. Collaboration is in our DNA, and we pride ourselves on being able to work closely together while not being tied to an office. We offer exceptional benefits - e.g., Fantastic health care, Unlimited PTO, 100% 401k match, profit-sharing, and exceptional healthcare plans.
The Linux Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.