Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commiss...
Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies?all in one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we've enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
About the role:
We're looking for a motivated self-starter to manage our Market Operations team. The Market Operations team is responsible for more traditional middle office brokerage operations and operations work on other innovative Robinhood product lines such as cryptocurrency trading. As a Market Operations Manager, you'll be managing a team that executes on critical daily business functions, and scaling this team to support Robinhood's ambitious growth plans. The candidate will also strategize operational efficiency by automating daily tasks, and collaborating with our product and engineering teams to execute on innovative projects; ultimately improving customer satisfaction.
As a Market Operations Manager you'll:
* Oversee the forecasting, planning, and intra-day workforce management of the Market Operations team
* Coordinate Market Operations responsibilities including risk monitoring and prevention, order flow and execution analysis, and trade error reconciliation
* Work closely with our engineering and product teams to launch, improve, and scale Robinhood products and systems
* Manage and resolve escalated issues from our product, support and operations teams
Some things we consider critical to being a Market Operations Manager:
* Passion for Robinhood's products and our mission to democratize access to America's Financial System
* Ability to learn quickly, think critically and apply problem-solving skills to resolve issues and implement process improvements
* Be a great team leader who fosters conditions that allow for a team to thrive in a fast paced environment
* Inspire, mentor, and develop a talented team of brokers to deliver a world class brokerage experience for our customers
* 2 years experience in Brokerage Operations and/or Bachelor's in finance, business, or quantitative field
* Series 7, Series 63, and Series 24 (or the ability to obtain within 2 months of hire date)
* Strong Robinhood product knowledge
* Expert-level knowledge of middle office brokerage operations
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.