Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprie...
Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world's major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
We are currently seeking a driven and self-starting Market Data Business Analyst to join our Product Management team. The Market Data Business Analyst will gather and manage global market data usage, including communicating directly with exchanges, ensuring compliance with market data agreements, and generating required reporting.
What Will You Be Involved With?
* Provide accurate and timely reporting required by Exchanges
* Liaise with external exchange market-data teams as well as TT's virtual market-data team
* Develop knowledge base of compliance obligations, reporting requirements, and costs tied to our market-data operations
* Collaborate with Accounting to ensure A/P and A/R operations related to market data are optimized
* Summarize the formats of 20+ TT-supported Exchanges into a common language
* Investigate opportunities or venues to implement cost reductions and savings
Qualifications & TT Culture
* What You Bring to the Table:
* Demonstrated knowledge/experience with Futures and Options Exchange (e.g. CME, ICE, ASX, Euronext, etc.) market data and analytics is required
* High level of fluency in Excel (including proficiency with pivot tables and VLOOKUP) is required
* Previous data administration and/or reporting experience preferred
* Must be a self-starter who is able to work with a high-level of autonomy and who consistently demonstrates an ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
* Ability to effectively communicate - via excellent written and verbal skills - across various departments, with global exchanges, and with both internal and external stakeholders
* Strong organizational and time management skills with an acute attention to detail
* Must possess ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic, and distributed work environment
* Strong analytical skills to understand reporting content, ability to explain data variations and see interdependencies
* What We Bring to the Table:
* Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
* Flexible work schedules, 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care
* Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice, "rent-to-own" plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources overtime; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
* Stipends and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships, fitness trackers (including Fitbit or Apple watch), and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss and smoking cessation)
* Complimentary breakfast, snacks, fruit and beverages
* Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
* Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
* Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
* Game room, meditation room, fitness classes and onsite bar (TT Tech Tap) providing complimentary beer and wine
* Office is conveniently located above Union Station and close to various public transportation
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies' practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for our US offices.